Hello, I’m Jewelianne Gibson from Richmond B.C, I was recently awarded to role Miss Teen Richmond-World 2011 in a Miss Teen B.C Pageant, Since then my world has been upside down. This role is a hard one to play, its a huge commitment i personally did not prepare my self for. On top of that it has been an amazing exspireence. This pageant gave me something to work for and to try my best to achieve. Sence I haves started my role as a Delegate I have been so much more invalid in my community and I am aware of what is happening in my city. I feel i have grew as a person already and I can’t wait to see what happens next!
- Click here to apply!
- Click here to view this years winner!
- Click here to view all the latest blog posts on the Miss Teen Blog Network
Miss Teen Videos
Watch the Look Good, Feel Good, Do Good video created by the 2012 Miss Teen contestants! Sponsored by Aveda Institute Canada
- Bells and Bows Bridal - Where Modern Chic meets Timeless Elegance.
- Find Bells and Bows Bridal on Facebook.
- Cardiac Kids is a volunteer group who raise much-needed funds for children who are suffering from congenital heart disease.
- Free The Children is an international charity and educational partner, working both domestically and internationally to empower and enable youth to be agents of change.